Friday, May 05, 2006

5 more days later, it will be completely one month since my last post. My final week has approaching silently with an unbelievable speed. When back to my mind, up til today, it's been 117 days since I've reached Des Moines. Lots of things happened. Summer is coming and spring is leaving. Frankly, I don't really feel that it's spring in Des Moines. The weather here is very unpredictable. You will never know until you see snow flakes falling. Well, I'll write more after this. Need to get myself back to study for my first final in US.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganbade!!! HuanBean!!

ka48309 said...

????huh????

bokbok said...

ganbade means "cheerio!!"
or in chinese translation we say...
"add oil!!"

Anonymous said...

HALO! how are you cousin? hey, did i tell you that 'your favorite cousin' is me? the one who left a comment a long long time ago. anyway, have a good day. 881~~