Monday, June 26, 2006

Been lazy updating my blog recently because I've been suffering feverS. The real fever and world cup fever. Thanks for concerning, I felt better now. hmm.... since somebody said i write one paragraphs for the sake of updating my blog, I'll write a bit more than the last update. haha. I've been trying to write a qualitied blog but everytime I clicked on the 'create' link, I was stunned. Though I have so much to write about, it will end up a short single paragraph. Yang Jian said writing is a good habit. I knew but hardly kept it as my hobby. This might be caused by my lack of reading. I knew my weakness but I couldn't change it.
Before summer started, I've planned to fully utilize my spare time to study and start preparation for my future. Get a office work might help me with it. Everytime I attended an interview, the only respond I've got is "you're an excellent candidate, but...." Bullshit!! I knew I have to face it and I'll be prepared.
whew..... finally, two point something paragraphs. Improved a bit huh. hahaha

4 comments:

ka48309 said...

Dude, my team lost. Ugly game too. To Portugal; I guess they are a decent opponent.

Kiat said...

somebody? do you mean me, your brother?:P

and yeah Netherland lost! That game was brutal, I saw how the Portugal's player slid through and hit the Netherland's goal keeper on the face! No penalty? geeze!

Huan Bean said...

nono. not you. my friend. I thought the most interesting part is 16 yellow cards and 4 red. haha.

Jordan said...

well, more dissapointed was the spain and france game....i meant the result.....but it's an interesting game though....